24 January 2012

The Sweetest Mail Or Shall I Say Royal Mail...

    

It is a wonderful feeling when you pick up your mail and there is a little something special beside bills and ads! You just feel... on top of the world!

Today I received a small parcel bearing the Royal Mail stamp and discovered the special touch of Mademoiselle Poirot!

If readers will remember, I won Mademoiselle Poirot's giveaway a little while back and she graciously posted it and voila!


I could not resist taking a photo (or two!)


With her usual flair and elegance, Mademoiselle Poirot personalized my gift with a lovely handmade set of tags tied with a little bow to my new set of writing notes - notice the colour of the stenciled flowers, my favourite! 
There is always a little 'Je ne sais quoi' in everything she puts her heart into and shares with others! MERCI!!!! 
(Check out her Weekend Market post here - just heavenly!)

We have already lost the power once and wind velocity is to reach 50 miles/hr tonight...Closing and wishing everyone a good (safe) night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they've arrived! Yay! I'm so glad you like them and they made you happy. I personally really like this pretty range of "green" (i.e. recycled paper etc) notecards...

    Wishing you a good day, hope the power will stay on and you and your family are safe where you are. Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!