03 June 2012

Of Course, There Must Be Corgis...


(H.R.M. Elizabeth II and Susan)

Of course, there must be Corgis in the Diamond Jubilee celebrations and I can't wait to see photos!

'Slow Lane Life' mentions Corgis and their Royal Mistress in a rather amusing post. See (here) for complete coverage!

I cannot imagine Queen Elizabeth II not having the Royal Corgis involved in some way in this weekend events so I will have to keep looking!
I know the Monarch is well know for making a beeline whenever she spots our four legged friends as Canadians will attest (here).

Did you know?

The Queen has owned more than 30 corgis, starting with Susan, who was a present for her 18th birthday in 1944. Many have been direct descendants from Susan. 
She currently has three corgis: Monty, Willow and Holly.

More on the Royal Corgis (here


Confidences of a Royal but lonely little girl with her best friend? I imagine hers has not been an easy position these many years! All the more reasons to say: 'Bravo!'


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!