29 January 2014

Announcing The Winner Of The Sinner's Garden...

The Sinners' Garden by William Sirls

  • Publisher: Thomas Nelson (December 17, 2013)
  • ISBN-13: 978-1401687380


I am happy to say that the winner of THE SINNER'S GARDEN by William Sirls is....

Noelle, that sounds really interesting. I'm going to write that one down. 

CONGRATULATIONS Stacey!

I'll be contacting you shortly to get your address and will post asap (seems this coming Friday is my next time off island!)

Thank you to those readers who entered and best wishes for the next time!

Also a heartfelt thank you to WILLIAM SIRLS and BOOKSNEEZE for this splendid opportunity!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Stacey and thanks my friend for always giving such good and honest reviews. They are helpful to me! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!