18 November 2011

Patience ...


Patience does not come easy as I well know! I fail miserably time and time again! 

These days life demands such a quick turn around to everything. We hardly have the time to appreciate our surroundings let alone the people we love. Quantity has replaced quality!

I like to take a moment or two in the mornings to sit at my desk and just take a 'stroll' amongst the blogs I follow...It gives me time to reflect and in thruth I appreciate all that I learn! 

Read on! 


So true! 

Helen Steiner Rice wrote the following:

~ A Prayer For Patience ~

God, teach me to be patient, teach me to go slow,
Teach me how to wait on You when my way I do not know.

Teach me sweet forbearance when things do not go right
So I remain unruffled when others grow uptight.

Teach me how to quiet my racing, rising heart
So I might hear the answer You are trying to impart.

Teach me to let go, dear God, and pray undisturbed until
My heart is filled with inner peace and I learn to know your will.


For just one moment today I will try to be patient...and remember how blessed I am as I accomplish the slightest task...

Consider...

Water is as near as opening the tab...


But she has to walk miles to reach the nearest water supply...

 Patience..

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!