19 November 2010

Without a Word, How a Boy's Unspoken Love Changed Everything

I will begin by telling you this is a wonderful heartwarming book! Without a Word has so much joy and so much sorrow! It is absolutely inspiring, at times heart wrenching but through it all shines a love that will amaze you!

This book will bless you for the rest of your life! As it unfolds, you will read a story of constant struggles for a child's survival and I have no doubt, the ups and downs of your own life will seem trivial after this!


This is the story of an incredible family, the love they have for each other and how it sustains them through some of their most difficult and emotional times.
What shines through each and every aspect of Jill and Jim Kelly's life is their unshakable faith in a Loving God!

This is a story that will change you! I will even say it will lift you and guide you through your own difficult times! Unforgettable! I give this book a 5 stars!

I received this book from Hachette Publishers as part of their Blogger program and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!