30 November 2010

A Year with God, Daily Readings and Reflections, Book review


The cover of this book says it all: "Make His Thoughts Your Thoughts"! A Year with God, Daily Readings and Reflections on God's Own Words is an excellent way to start each day!

If like me most of your Bible studies have been in the New Testament, you will find that R. P. Nettelhorst uses the Old Testament for his latest book and thus reveals an amazing amount of God's wisdom and teachings in this 365-day devotional.

It will take just a few moments of your time each day to remind yourself how powerful God's words truly are as the author takes an actual event in the Old Testament and helps us to understand His intentions. Clearly each of us can benefit from A Year with God insights and commentaries written in what I can only describe as an easy format to follow.

I give this book a 4 stars!

I received this book from Booksneeze/Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their Blogger program and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC's 16CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!