16 April 2013

Home Sweet Home...

'Mac' here, Folks...


Home! Glad to be here!! Now if I can just get this wrap off my leg...No more I.V. for me, thank you!!


Chiche! Look at my leg! They shaved me! Ugh, I look like a poodle!


Yikes! I'll be glad when it grows back!


Look at all this medication and all this for acute canine Pancreatis!



I lost 4 pounds (which I did not need to, mind!) but I'm just glad to be back Folks! Nothing personal of course but two Veterinarians and one hospital later, I am just happy to be HOME!



6 comments:

  1. Poor Mac has he been in the wars, I've been away from the blog a bit lately Angus's mom [my daughter] has just had dental surgery so I have been keeping her company for a few days while she recovers and my son has been visiting', so its been busy.
    Angus sends kind reguards to Mac, hope you get well soon.
    Merle........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, dental surgery must be so painful! I hope your daughter is on the mend and your visit was all you hoped for (I saw all the sprucing up in your abode!).
    If you scroll posts, you will find out Mac's diagnosis was acute Pancreatis, his being critical and totally unexplained to date. He has a sensitive stomach so is on a special diet for the last year or so so what happened??
    Thanks for the good wishes Angus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaahhhh, your doggie is so precious, Noelle. I'm sorry to hear of his illness. Dogs become part of our family, and I'm sure it has been very hard for you going through this with your beloved dog.

    Have a sweet day.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so glad to see him home Sheri! Thanks for stopping by Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Mac!! Glad you're home.
    Noelle better spoil you. :)

    XOXO's

    ReplyDelete
  6. We do, we do Marcia! He is not out of the woods yet but we are praying!

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!