26 September 2011

Back... From Alaska Via Canada


Anyone going to Alaska in Septembre should not forget their wellies! Lesson # 1!

Do not forget to pack motion sickness tablets even if you think you can handle 7 to 12 ft swells! Lesson # 2!

Enjoy your trip no matter what! Lesson # 3!

Today is so precious! I am so happy I had the opportunity to visit Alaska and yes, I have taken a few good photos (we shall soon find out!) which I hope to share with readers.

Amazingly, I still feel the swells and it seems everything around me is moving as it did on the ship. But never fear, I hope to be back in tip top shape in the wee morning!

Blessings to all,

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, you were missed! Hope you enjoyed the break, can't wait to see the photo's.
    Hugs,
    Annx

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!