14 September 2011

Spread the word: 'Gabby, God's Little Angel' is here!


I am always reaching out for children books these days, particularly since I hear Madeline's Mum loves to read to her just as I did to my children years ago!
This one particular story is certain to delight parent and child alike!

Book description:

What little girl wouldn't love her very own guardian angel? Parents and children alike will be won over by this humorous tale of Gabby, a guardian angel in training who has much to learn about taking care of God's little ones. Her new assignment is to protect a young girl named Sophie, but Gabby soon realizes that watching after Sophie is a bigger challenge than she had expected! After a close call while riding her pony, Sophie learns what the Bible says about guardian angels: "He will put his angels in charge of you. They will watch over you wherever you go" (Psalm 91:11 ICB).


Sheila Walsh is the author of this lovely story:

'I set out to develop a new character that young readers would embrace and delight in, and out from my pen and from my heart poured a new series, Gabby, God's Little Angel. Gabby is an adorable guardian angel in training who finds that she has so much to learn about taking care of God's children.

I am so passionate about teaching the little angels in your own lives just how much God loves them. I pray that through my new little friend, Gabby, they will discover this truth and rest assured that He is always watching over them!'

For more information on Sheila (here)

I hope you enjoy discovering Gabby as I did!

Blessings to all,

1 comment:

  1. We are coming to the time of year when we need to think about books to give as christmas presents.
    Gabby God's little Angel sounds delightful!
    I will surely check it out.
    Thanks Noelle,
    Blessings and prayers,
    Annx

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!