05 April 2014

Choices



When it comes to choices, what exactly is the rule of thumb I wonder?


Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and

driving through traffic in a car you are still paying for, 

in order to get to the job you need to pay 

for the clothes and the car, 

and the house you leave vacant all day

so you can afford to live in it.




(Ellen Goodman)

So much for normalcy!


Wisdom they say comes with experience but how to acquire wisdom if one cannot first attempt something?
When choices are to be made in life, there is only two ways in my mind: the right way and the wrong way. The wisdom is to know the difference between both!

So about those choices to be made?

Well, Life is a journey so says the wise owl...
I shall therefore take it one step at a time...

Just trying a little philosophy (the rational investigation of the truths and principles of being, knowledge, or conducton myself Folks!

Back to reading after a nice game of Scrabble!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Noelle, aren't owls gorgeous. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! We were just talking about your blog and of the Edwardian Times shows! No telly here so happy to spot your post about it!

      Delete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!