12 December 2011

Majestic...

I am reminded everyday how blessed we are to live on an island inhabited by deer...


This buck  is the leader of the herd...


Tamed they know how to ask for a treat or two...

We have lived for many years on this Pacific Northwest island but we still feel awed...


There is something in their bearing that commands respect...


Majestic is the only way to describe this creature of God...

On a friendly note to all hunters...This private island has a NO firearms/bows discharge law...
The welcome mat does not extend to you!

Blessings to all,

2 comments:

  1. Isn't he just gorgeous and noble. How fortunate you are to be close to such beautiful creatures!
    Hope you are both well.
    Love and hugs,
    Annx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing to live somewhere where you are able to get this close to those beautiful animals - you're so lucky!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I feel like I need to apologise because there could unfortunately only be one winner... Wishing you a lovely week xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!