19 February 2010

Spring, daffodils and cherished babies


http://www.erikaknight.co.uk/

Spring must be in the air as irises are coming up, daffodils are blooming as well as snowdrops and hyacinths and yes, it is sunny! Albeit still a tad chilly in the am, I could not resist and opened the windows! Fresh air, and I can hang the laundry out! Bliss!

Browsing for new ideas for tiny hats and clothing for babies I came across the above title. I had not idea who Erika Knight was but checking her website I discovered she is a fellow knitter and very talented too. I just love the photos above! I think my next pennies will have to be spend on these books!


P.S. I was lucky to locate the first book at our local library and I can attest it is just as good as I hoped! Guess who is knitting and of course dreaming?

Please note this post reflect my opinion only and I was not remunerated in any way for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!